This light bar mount is designed to be fitted alongside the Land Rover raised air intake for the Discovery 3 and 4. Please refer to the CAD renders for an accurate illustration of the current design. Some of the actual photos show an older design and although it looks almost exactly the same from the front of the vehicle, it is slightly different from the side view.
- Tubular protection light mounting bar for the Land Rover Discovery 3 and 4.
- Mounts into existing holes on the A-pillar under the plastic trim. Two holes require enlarging by approx. 1mm.
- Adjustable tilt angle.
- Optimum mounting position just above the top of the windscreen
- Designed to fit Lazer Lamps (road legal solution) but has a number of pre-drilled holes to work with any light setup.
- Mounted as close to the roof line as possible for reduced wind noise.
- It doesn’t increase the height of the vehicle above the standard or extended roof rails.
- Compatible with or without the ProSpeed roof rack.
The Different Set-Ups:
- ProSpeed light bar mount only – £179
- ProSpeed light bar mount with two Lazer Triple-R 1000 LED spotlights – £975
- ProSpeed light bar mount with four Lazer Triple-R 750 LED Spotlights – £1170
- ProSpeed light bar mount with two Lazer Triple-R 1000 and two Lazer Triple-R 750 LED Spotlights – £1450
Set-ups above exclude wiring loom and switches.
Other set-ups are available including Lazer ST-4, ST-8 and Triple-R Elite range.
Please contact us for details regarding wiring, switches, different light set-ups and fitting.
Every set-up we offer is road legal using Lazer’s E11 approved driving beams. Please state which lights you’d like when ordering.
For more information about Lazer’s products please visit their website – Lazer Lamps