This light bar mount is designed to be fitted alongside the Land Rover raised air intake for the Discovery 3 and 4
- Tubular protection light mounting bar for the Land Rover Discovery 3 and 4.
- Mounts into existing holes on the A-pillar under the plastic trim. Two holes require enlarging by approx. 1mm.
- Adjustable tilt angle.
- Optimum mounting position just above the top of the windscreen
- Designed to fit Lazer Lamps (road legal solution) but has a number of pre-drilled holes to work with any light setup.
- Mounted as close to the roof line as possible for reduced wind noise.
- It doesn’t increase the height of the vehicle above the standard or extended roof rails.
- Compatible with or without the ProSpeed roof rack.
The Different Set-Ups:
- ProSpeed light bar mount only – £179
- ProSpeed light bar mount with two Lazer Triple-R 1000 LED spotlights – £975
- ProSpeed light bar mount with four Lazer Triple-R 750 LED Spotlights – £1170
- ProSpeed light bar mount with two Lazer Triple-R 1000 and two Lazer Triple-R 750 LED Spotlights – £1450
Set-ups above exclude wiring loom and switches.
Other set-ups are available including Lazer ST-4, ST-8 and Triple-R Elite range.
Please contact us for details regarding wiring, switches, different light set-ups and fitting.
Every set-up we offer is road legal using Lazer’s E11 approved driving beams. Please state which lights you’d like when ordering.
For more information about Lazer’s products please visit their website – Lazer Lamps